ARC•PEACE newsletter no 44
On this issue, ARC•PEACE newest chapter is alive and kicking; this is what Leila Ayoub reports from Tunis. Hannah Campos is a Brazilian architectural student who shares her vocational concerns. Brave fighter Tony Watkins calls our attention on Raphael Sperry’s issue on AIA Ethics (or lack of it). Marilú Sánchez briefs us on a colorful though frustrating Climate Change Summit held in Lima. Bolivian researcher Jaime Alzérreca Pérez introduces an urban case-study from Cochabamba; a Swedish lady minister shows how to work on Gender Issues; and more...
This book is meant to make a contribution to the international debate on architecture and physical planning, on the tasks and ethical responsibilities of architects and planners in the political systems in which they work.
Latest Member Activities
|Signatures in support of Palestinian architects ARCADIA III, Madrid 6,7 November 2014||Download PDF|
|Firmas de apoyo a arquitectos palestinos ARCADIA III, Madrid 6,7 de noviembre del 2014||Download PDF|
|Promotional flyer of ARC•PEACE distributed in ARCADIA III, 2014||Download PDF|
ARC•PEACE Ibero America
ARC•PEACE Ibero America is being organised thanks to a number of academicians, researchers, students, architects, designers, planners, social activists and other socially responsible people in order to offer practical and sustainable solutions to the increasing issues of poverty, violence and other forms of injustice on the extended Spanish-Portuguese speaking world.
ARC•PEACE Iberoamérica está en proceso de organización gracias a un número de académicos, investigadores, estudiantes, arquitectos, diseñadores, planificadores, activistas sociales y otras personas socialmente responsables para ofrecer soluciones sostenibles a los crecientes temas de pobreza, violencia y otras formas de injusticia en el extenso mundo de habla hispano-portuguesa.
ARC•PEACE newsletter no 43
In newsletter no 43 you can read about:
- ARCPEACE veteran members recalling the Berlin Wall fall
- Alice Slater giving clues on the dangers of Nuclear power and Nuclear weapons
- Luz María Sánchez Hurtado reporting on GLTN international meeting in Ethiopia
- The exclusive interview given by Chilean architect Joan Mac Donald Maier to our Newsletter co-editor Oscar Margenet Nadal on the forgotten social nature of Architecture
- A practical way to contribute with the 'Book on Planning under Different Political Systems' soon to be released
- Friends of the Earth contesting the World Climate Panel conclusions
- and more ...